Thursday, October 8, 2009

Store Recommendation: kikki.K

A store that I love here in Australia for helping me get organised is kikki.K. Focusing on selling gorgeous Scandinavian stationery to bring a sense of style to your home office, the stores also have a strong focus on organisation, even offering organisational workshops. Well, with stationery this beautiful, you'll want to have a neat desk to show it off!

There are stores throughout Australia and New Zealand, as well as a few new stores in Singapore and the Middle East, plus you can also order online through their website (note that the delivery charges to overseas via Air Mail Express is quite pricey). Check out the Get Organised section on their website and the range of "My Series" organisers (click on the filters) - I particularly love having the My Receipts organiser.

(images: kikki.K)

No comments:

Post a Comment