- You don't have enough space, especially if you only have a small apartment or house.
- You want to make more space, such as for a study or a new child's bedroom.
- You're moving house, and want to minimise the amount of stuff you will have to pack and transport.
- You're selling your house, and want to maximise the amount you get for your house.
- You want to make some money from selling unneeded possessions, such as through a garage sale or eBaying.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Apart from wanting to have a neater looking home, these are the top five reasons you may want to declutter: