- Reduce your stress levels. Less clutter means you should be able to find things easier, leading to less stress particularly when you're walking out the door.
- Spend less time cleaning. If you don't have as much to clean (or clean around), cleaning won't take as long. You'll also have less items to repair and maintain.
- Value what you have more. If you don't own as much, you should make more use (and treasure more) what you do have.
- Feel freer. Having less possessions means there is less to tie you down to your house. Consider moving somewhere new or travelling for awhile and leaving what remains in storage.
- Relax more. Reducing your amount of clutter should make for a more relaxing home environment.
(images: Shandos Cleaver)