Friday, January 15, 2010

Stop Clutter: More Help to Stop Shopping Needlessly

Do any of these sound familiar to you?
  • "I don't want to wait!"
  • "Hey, at least I didn't buy the $150 version. Buying the $50 one is like saving $100!"
  • "I deserve a treat, it's a reward for such a long, hard day at work."
  • "You only live once."
  • "It's an investment."
Then check out 5 Lies We Tell Ourselves to Help Up Continue Spending at Fabulously Broke in in the City (a sister blog to The Everyday Minimalist) for more help to stop shopping for the wrong reason.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the link to my site :)

    FYI, I also have another blog focusing on minimalism:

    The Everyday Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful site! Thanks for sharing! So happy to meet you at BYW e-course. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jacqueline! I'm really looking forward to doing the BYW e-course.

    ReplyDelete